Thursday, April 11, 2013

Used Loom Wanted on Urgent Basis

Dear, visitors Raihan Textile Mills decided to have some rapier looms as well as auto shuttle changing looms. So, any suggestion, advice and information for these purpose  will be highly appreciated. Detail requirements are given below:


01. Rapier Loom:(Approx 24sets)
Brand: Vamatex
Year Of Manufacture: Not before 2000
Motion: Cam/ Dobby
Working width: 75"/56"
Machine Condition: Running, Current Machine Speed must be more than 400 rpm


02. Auto Shuttle Changing loom:(Approx 24sets)
Brand: Toyoda, Kukji, or any other Japanese/ Korean Brand preferred
Year of Manufacture: Not before 1990
Motion: Dobby/ Tappet
Working Width: 75"/56"
Machine Condition: Running, Current Machine Speed must be 160-180rpm

Contact:
Raqeeb Khan
Director
Raihan Textile Mills Ltd
Cell: 01672741705

2 comments:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  / lfdsloans@outlook.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete